- Beautifully newly decorated upstairs double bedroom with spectacular views across the Forth
- Main Entrance
- Ground floor bedroom with a double bed
and children's bunks built into
the old bed recess.
- Bathroom off this bedroom with full bath
- Toilet and wash hand basin off landing.
- Lounge with fireplace
- Small single bedroom off lounge
- Kitchen is to the rear of the house off lounge.
Sorry no pets and no smoking please.
- Gas fired central heating
- Washing machine
- Newly fitted kitchen with larder fridge,
gas hob and electric oven. It is fully
equipped with crockery, pots and
utensils. Table and chairs for dining in
- Bed linen is provided. Please put all
dirty linen in basket on departure.
- TV; broadband; Main line phone (if required); Spectacular room with a view
Tariff for 2011
The house at Pittenweem costs £450 May-June, £550 July-August and £450 Sept-Oct. Week lets preferred but week ends on request and off peak time.
A deposit of £50 is asked for on booking.
Full payment is asked for 4 weeks in
advance. Deposit is non-refundable.
The balance of the payment is only
refundable 2 weeks in advance or if the
house if let.
No 11 West Shore was built in 1740. After
refurbishment and upgrading it's a
comfortable cottage retaining much of its
original character and features. It is a fine
place to spend some time by the sea and
has the most spectacular views. The sea
is only yards away from the front door.
The street is a quiet pedestrian-only
walk-way which also makes it very safe